Wednesday, March 26, 2014
A moment earlier she had reminded me of the amazing acceptance of living water by the Samaritan woman. It was offered she accepted. Mother Amanda pondered how many times we miss opportunities of God offering us living water.
I almost missed the message to offer her the bread of life and the cup of salvation. I thought she wanted me to eat more of the bread, but my ears caught the message and I took the plate not the bread. I offered the bread to her.
Monday morning, I headed to work with Gregory Porter voice guiding me out of Lansdale. The title song was a reminder to keep my senses alert for some liquid spirit and to clap my hands.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Arrive early, who wants to race one's students to the classroom.
- Park on the opposite side of campus, walking is good.
- Turn on your computer.
- Put lunch in fridge and jazz on the stereo.
- Log into the computer.
- Grab a handcrafted mug and walk up a hill.
- Visit a friend or two.
- Fill the mug with coffee.
- Walk down the hill.
- Check emails and plants.