Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
|Daffodil Bud exuding yellow|
|Redbud blooming on tree planted by a student|
|One of my favorite tulips|
|Blue bells never fail to surprise me as the plants arise from under a Dogwood surrounded by azaleas|
Saturday, May 10, 2014
The other night I took the 26 cards and moved on
- I got the 26 randomly chosen names from my work phone extension list and sent out a rambling email to those I were going to gift the cards to the next day. The hope was to explain the project.
- I realized I had placed "N" by two names, but had only drawn one card. So make that 27 names.
- I placed the cards into the mailboxes at work.
- I answered questions by those puzzled by the rambling email.
- Realized one person chosen was a student teacher who is no longer at the school.
- Told the second "N" that I had messed up.
If you have followed this, you may remember I had been shocked to find that I had no jazz when I got to the letter, N. So last night I once again listened to the Lewis Nash CD I bought for the A to Z challenge. And here is the doodle:
Thursday, May 1, 2014