Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hurricane Sandy ~ A Cards of Hope Sale




Over on our ETSY shop I offer to draw a card of hope, include your message, and send it to your loved one for $21.00.  The cards are one of kind creations which take time to emerge.  I do not rush a card of hope.  



I am foreseeing some extra time in my studio as Hurricane Sandy approaches, and unlike Mosaic Woman, I am dependent upon electricity for my glass work (glass grinder and soldering iron).  But I could draw cards by candle light if need be.  




~ The Sale ~


one card of Hope for $15.00
two cards for $25.00
three cards for $30.00

Sales made at ETSY for cards during the next 48 hours... 

1:00 pm here in  SE PA on Tuesday...  

you be reimbursed to the amount listed above...

or use the contact me tab at the top to place an order








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.