It is 6:15 am and I never make this kind of list...
- finish the epic stained glass project while listening to Victoria Williams
- research the evolution of color vision while having a cup of coffee
- make the seed order already
- add 5 new photos to Flickr
- e-mail the garden bloggers who I friended in my last post
- pack up a stained glass... over at ETSY a person chose one of my pieces of the haystack and I did let myself feel pleased about that.
- return to doing the daily examen already and not beat myself up for falling away from it.
- plan out some meals and get the food to make them
- clean up the kitchen so I can make one of those meals
- make up a bag of under utilized warm clothing to donate to the Purple Heart folk
- research plate tectonics
- take a nap
- hang out with Mosaic Woman
OK, 60 hours later and I look at the list. Most were completed or partially completed. I didn't plan on having to shovel snow (truly not in the forecast). I didn't expect a friend to call and say "can you send me a description of a gardening workshop, I want to take it to a meeting tonight" (will say more at a later date).
But... I didn't take a nap. I didn't do an examen.
However, last night I sat down with intent to be with God. As is typical, I felt glad that I said hello. It had been a long time.
Obama wants to know what we can do to help this country. Last night I prayed and asked God what I could do for his creation.
and yes, the epic project is done, except for hooks. I still have not seen it with sunshine pouring through. short days, I am so glad they are lengthening. Thus I have no photos, and they won't be shown here until Giggles sees it and I refuse to deliver it at night. Sunday?