|Looking Up at the Jesuit Center|
- Monday night remember that you love creating new designs in Wernersville and see that a retreat is happening the next weekend. Sign up on Tuesday. When you are the only male to show up, read the fine print to see if it was a women's retreat. It wasn't. Still have the longest hair in the room.
- bring a camera so you don't have to count on old photos to head the blog post.
- spend prayer time designing a Wisdom stained glass panel and a turtle.
- Turtles ~ mention in a news letter that you are thinking about creating a turtle. Get a commission that will include a turtle. Go on a retreat to design the turtle. Laugh when the retreat leader pulls a turtle from her bag. She uses it to remind herself that good things may take a long but slow journey.
- Wake up on the Sunday and draw a design for the nun who introduced you to Wisdom. Then take an erasure to the panel you had designed. Start the background over. But keep the moon.
- If you are fighting off a cold, a silent retreat just may not be the source for a miracle cure.
- When a woman's face shines amongst all the others, draw her a card with wisdom shining upon a focal point. Be brave and give her the design as you pass in a hallway. Accept her hug. Later give her your address when she asks, be filled with hope that you have made a new friend. It can happen at a silent retreat.
and one more thing: on Monday remember what may be the most important thing that flowed into your brain ~ You would rather lose your job before you lose your sense of humor.