Thursday, July 29, 2010

a mandala and a pendant go to Etsy .... Crafting On Thursdays

Mosaic Woman and I have decided to make a commitment to posting at Etsy. She is going to post at least twice a week, and I will complete a post at least once a week.

Yes, we would rather be playing with broken glass, than taking photos of finished projects and then taking the effort to go through the steps at Etsy. But we want folk to find new items when they take the time to check us out, so here we go.

Last week I posted my nuthatch and today I posted my latest Dr. Ed mandala...

which features my favorite color combo- green violet- which I fell in love with at quilt shows. See the whole mandala at the shop.


Mosaic Woman has decided to do a series of pendants based on the gems associated with months. Here is one for those wonderful folk like both of us, who were born in the hot and humid month of July...

Check out this ruby red pendant at the shop.



check out all our mandalas, mosaics and stained glass

check out all the wearable mosaics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.