Monday, November 12, 2012

Telling Our Story at The Chester County Guild of Craftsmen




Wednesday after a day of teaching I am headed to West Chester for a business trip.  The trip has two purposes, but for now let me say that I am going to tell the creative people of Chester County how Mosaic Woman and I use social media to make connections that can lead to sales.

I will tell of the joy of finding Ignatius loving RevGals, Icelandic jazz artists, and a Hawaiian book lover. I will talk about Snowcatchers and lizards.  I will celebrate my "jury duty" special.

I will have them imagine amber mandalas of hope, mugs on retreat, Blue Jays and house numbers.

I will tell them if they don't want to spend time connecting with people or they don't think internet friendships are real, they may want to focus their energies elsewhere.  I will tell them I can't imagine not being friends with some amazing people who are real, heck I've met enough of them to have data.

anyway, if you want to see me tell stories of connections that not only bring sales, but bring me joy, hope, and peace.


2 comments:

  1. Boy, did you ever brighten my day! I love that lizard so much, and he is the hit of every gathering of friends or family at our home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowcatcher ~ thanks. Your fith in me inspired me to make several more glass critters

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.