Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Blue Tuesdays: looking at the edge while at Warner Glass

the outer edge of Blue: Warner Glass, 2015, by Wayne Stratz

Over on the Nutmeg Blog, I wrote about a business trip, adventure to Warner Glass in Allentown. It was their first day open in a new location and to see what we experienced... check this out.

This image didn't quite fit the theme of that post. As Margaret paid for our purchase I walked about with camera in hand. The rows of the extra large sheets caught my attention. I tried to get an image peering into a wooden crate set on their side, but nothing was working. So I focused my attention on the colors streaming out of the outer edge of glass. That worked.

Have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.