Sunday, August 1, 2010

3 updates and a jazz video

Last Sunday I asked for some healing energy to flow to a good friend... I am so glad to report that on a front porch and at church, I spoke and she heard me. Things are healing and she is grateful to all who wished her well.


I didn't get much sleep the night of this happened... of the five families displaced, only one has moved back. It has been four months of off and on work; to clean and repair. On Monday a crane showed up on my street as I was leaving for work. For five days I returned from work to see less and less of the end unit. On Friday it reminded me of one of those movie sets... only the front wall of the house remained. Saturday we walked home from the farmers market and there stood the man who had jumped out of the burning house. He was standing with an architect looking at blueprints. I told him that the next time he woke me up in the middle of the night that it better be for a party. He smiled.


I have not eaten chicken since this happened.



and now for some jazz to end your weekend... I have never been to Paris, but Dexter Gordan was there back in the year I was born... Here is some Gershwin for you good folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.