Saturday, July 31, 2010

What shaped you, here are two things that shaped me...

This week while doing my examen I have been thinking about 1 Corinthians 15: 10

It starts with...

"but what I am now, I am through the grace of God,..."

How I emerged to be Stratoz could be explained in many ways, but this simplifies it, well unless you decide to read 20 views of grace by various theologians. I emerged from some low points, and having done so was a gift. A gift to be given a life and the desire to unfold into it as it takes me to places I couldn't imagine.

However, something has to be said about the influence of chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. While God may have been with me in the womb, this photo which was processed when I was 1 year 1 month old shows that the cake came soon after.




When Mosaic Woman asked me what I desired for my birthday...

And where do these two come together, well if you show up for coffee hour at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church in Lansdale, PA tomorrow, you will find out, possibly...







4 comments:

  1. Damn. Read this post too late. Hope it was good!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggles... more for my students

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn - why do all the good things happen when I'm out of town....can I have it for my birthday? Bummer, I'm still out of town on my birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. MsKlem.... "all"... sounds like a false absolute. Hopefully you will be around for strudel in the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.