Monday, October 18, 2010

Science Mondays-- change of plans

47 pieces of paper-- living water in dry places


Sunday afternoon I got home from being away from home since early Friday morning, hung out with Mosaic Woman then made a pizza for a friend who came over to do some plumbing. I was bit tired when I began to plan out the week plan for teaching but had a plan written out when I hit the school this morning. I changed it before my second class showed up. Realizing I was leaving a few students behind, I made a list of 21 vocab words and started a review. We will review some more before testing them this Friday

I also saw it as an opportunity to show some cool videos which my students have been finding and placing on the wikispace page we are creating as a class.

Here are a few. Enjoy.











as for the photo at the top of the page, I searched my flickr site for "plan" and that is what came up.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I'm that efficient at planning - it takes me forever.

    Love the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn-- while I grant lesson plans are helpful, I also refuse to spend too much time on predicting the future which rarely matches all that well with how I put it down on paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.