|numbers 15 to 21 in my|
this Friday the Revgals take us here ~
Who knew it was the Second Friday of the month?
Thank goodness something reminded me, but my apologies for the late post. I have been busy getting ready for Blizzard Nemo (really, 24 inches in Boston? Why on earth don't I have a snow blower???) and pondering life transitions--oh, but enough about me.
How about you?
1) What is sneaking up on you, and what have you been
Mosaic Woman and I will have our first show the first weekend in March. Three weeks to the Owen J Roberts show. Are we ready to get started again? We are ready for the chocolate cake served in the cafe.
2) What will you have for lunch today?
Lunch was typical for me. Peanut Butter and some tasty jam on whole wheat, yogurt, and corn chips.
3) If you were to get snowed in for two days, and you need to hunker down, what essentials and treats would you store up?
Water for sure. How about some bread and pastries from some local bakeries. I think we could survive.
4) Tell me a story about one awesome thing you have experienced in the last couple of weeks.
At school my students and I experimented with taking a variety of ways to takes cuttings from a begonia. It worked successfully no matter which way we did it. The most amazing ones were the ones we placed in water. One leaf on a long stem. When we fished them out this week, the roots were nice to see. But the ring of tiny gem like leaves emerging from the stem right above those roots was a splendid sight indeed.
5) What is your favorite office supply to splurge on? (now
THAT is random, right?)
Sharpies, which I used to design my coloring pages.