Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The A to Z of one word messages ~ The B's are Believe, Bloom, and Breathe


Believe sign by Nutmeg Designs
Wayne Stratz on the lettering and large blueness
Margaret Almon on the background and filling in the oval blues
 Sometimes your last hope is to believe all things are possible. That healing can happen. And then celebrate. Our first believe came from that place. The in-laws gifted this to a woman who emerged to health after months of illness. Believe!

Bloom sign by Nutmeg Designs
Wayne Stratz on the lettering and large greens and Red Rose
Margaret Almon on the background of the letters
This was our choice. I love flowers, as I said yesterday, they Awe me. But it is about the emergence. When watched the bloom. The plant shows an inkling to do something special. Watch it closely. We too have that inkling. Bloom!


Breathe sign by Nutmeg Designs
Wayne Stratz on the lettering
Margaret Almon on the vibrant background
Another commission here. Breathe. How many times has our client at Windward Farms Garden Retreat whispered that message during her yoga sessions. Breathe. And I who have taught for 26 years, how many students cope by doing this simple thing? Be calm. Breathe.

Do these words resonate with you? Any other B messages?  Maybe this one is in our future.  Be. Margaret went to Bethlehem

14 comments:

  1. Inspiring thoughts and love the mosaics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, those words sure do resonate with me. Especially breathe. Thanks for this post1

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two have been as busy as bees

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful. When I look at them, I believe I can pause, breathe, and bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have trouble with the breathing part of yoga and body balance and all that. When people are still meant to be inhaling, I'm struggling not to expel my breath in the desperate need to gasp in another breath. Yeah, I think I still suffer from that asthma I had in childhood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the three word that you have chosen. They are all BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never remember if I should breath in on the contracting and out on the expanding parts of a yoga pose; but my yoga teacher recently gave me permission to breath at my own rhythm...thank goodness; now I can enjoy my yoga session instead of worrying about passing out from holding my breath...as you can see, I've got a long way to go before calling myself a yogi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pauleen ~ thanks for the visit and kind words
    Megan ~ glad that you too fine meaning in short messages
    Nance ~ We try to keep out of trouble by playing with glass, may not be a great strategy
    Mary ~ keep blooming
    Trisha ~ and Myrite ~ I can so relate to your thoughts of when to be inhaling. May we learn to relaz into our breathing
    Sunday Visitor ~ Thanks, we so love when we get commissioned to do a word that feels right for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are delightful! I especially need Breathe and Believe right now.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon ~ thanks. Feel free to take my one word messages for as long as you need them.

      Delete
  10. What a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wayne and Margaret,
    You do beautiful mosaic work. I am also a mosaic artist, one of my blogs in the A-z called spark my creativity has some examples of my work. I did not get my act together to get my art blog in to the challenge again this year but here's the link if you are interested. http://mosaic-margot.blogspot.com/ I post a lot of my mosaic and painting projects there.

    Looks like you are off to a great start with this years A-Z. Nice to see more artist getting involved.

    Blessings, Margot

    Margot at A Devotional Mosaic and Spark My Creativity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not only do I love all these words, but breathe has special meaning, and oh, is your mosaic of the word spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magnumlady ~ thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
    Margot ~ always nice to hear from another mosaic artist
    Snowcatcher ~ the clors of the breathe sign were inspired by client request. truly bold colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.