Sunday, November 2, 2008

Flickr Sundays-- Atelier Teee's Riverwalk Fountain


Riverwalk Fountain
Originally uploaded by Atelier Teee
Flickr Sundays, a new habit. Sunday mornings before church I have dedicated to my Flickr site. I thank and comment back to folk who have visited my photos, I post new photos, and I visit my friend's new photos where I leave a comment on a photo that speaks to me. I am all about the communication

I want to show of some off these wonderful folk to my blogger friends, so lets start with Atelier Teee. Have you been to Chicago. This man is documenting the city and I think he should be on their pay roll. He has a great eye for architecture. Check him out. The Photo is called Riverwalk Fountain, click it to see it at his site. I commented on this one two months ago.

Mosaic Woman and I lived down state Illinois for two years, but did get a five day weekend in the big city before we headed east. I was introduced to Jerk Chicken at Taste of Chicago. Timing is everything. Maybe I should dig out some of my Chicago photographs and post them, I know one person who would get a kick out of them, just like he knows I will be drawn to his captures of stained glass.

2 comments:

  1. You know I would be pleased to see your Chicago photos.

    Terence Faircloth
    a/k/a Atelier Teee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terence-- how cool to see you here. maybe I can play that where in Chicago game...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.