- maybe it is falling behind watching the World Series
- maybe it is trying to keep up at work, simply impossible even if you don't do number 1
- maybe it is pending election
- maybe it is what happened while telling my story last Tuesday night, maybe it is avoiding and not avoiding what happened
- maybe it is preparing for a pending craft show
- maybe it is making strudel all day
- maybe it is the short days and dying plants
- maybe it is the off gassing of the wall panels I took out of boxes
- maybe it is a list of things I could do around this house
but I am feeling overwhelmed, behind everywhere, no chance of ever catching up.
it happens from time to time, doesn't it.
creation unfolds at a rate that I can't keep up.
but do you know they located ...
10....... maybe it is wading through more information than I could teach in 1000 lifetimes.
I have ridden these waves before and I have hope to ride this one to where it takes me...
If I go to sleep I trust God will create a new day, then I move on and do what I can along that cresting wave.
OK, I needed to rant. if you stuck it out, thanks. The shower curtain mandala is all foiled and will be completed Wednesday night. That's the plan... Look for photos and a story after that
to CS and SK... we dealt with the Trinity again tonight so although you were missed, we did not move on. I am filled with hope. Thanks for your hard work