Monday, December 15, 2008

Gratitude 6--- mass production and 133%

We needed a new printer and a trip to buy one showed us the world had changed. Machines that printed, and did many other things were relatively cheap and one has become a valuable ... "tools of the trade."

I went into a bit of a crafting fury as the recent shows approached. I had a relatively new design which I liked but thought it would be cool to have it larger, in fact 133% would work just fine so ...

133%

Both sold to friends of mine at the Belsnickel show.

Having sold my last heart I broke down and made four new hearts, while at the same time I came up with what I am calling a star flower...

orange star flower

So finding God in all things from erasures to my imagination to glass grinders. I am glad I can do my own form of mass production so much easier using our multi-tasking Canon MP470. Last Thursday though when I felt some peace from the craft show frenzy. I liked that stillness and have slowly been working on a series of three star flowers that have all 6 colors of the rainbow and the color that emerges when the two extremes of our vision are blended... more on that color on another post.

see more at our ETSY shop






8 comments:

  1. "Finding God in all things".....I like that. Indeed, when He is the prime ingredient of who we are, He just seems to spill over into all else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim--- thanks for the visit. some times it is a stretch, but it may be true that God is in all things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have looked at this picture often and it wasn't until tonight that I realized is two separate flowers - I like the concept of two together, overlapping....just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  4. msklem--- thanks, I just may take you up on that suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get first dibs on a cobalt blue one (if it ever comes to pass....)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MsKlem--- OK, I am sure there would be an inspiration discount. but it will be a while. I have a big project to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.