Friday, December 28, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things 6 ~ why do I do this, some Stratozpheric portraits


I have developed a habit of searching out statues to duck behind, but not before I hand the camera off to Mosaic Woman.  I am not sure if I dig the statues or the hunt to find ones to duck behind ~ 

Stratoz with The Fawn by John B Flannagan
Rochester NY
2012

Atmosphere and Environment XII by Louise Nevelson
Philadelphia, PA
2012

Ceremonial Table of the Bontoc People
Reading, PA
2010

Cloumn of Peace Antoine Pevsner
Washington, DC
2010

John L Surra Landscape II
Olean, NY
2010

?
Rochester, NY
2011

5 comments:

  1. It's pretty cool to become part of the art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sculptures are great! And you add a little je-ne-sais-quoi to them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy ~ thanks, I try to add a dash or two to my world every now and then. ;')

      Delete
  3. Those are so fun! Keep right on handing over the camera and dashing behind sculptures! It's got to be good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.