Saturday, January 12, 2013

2012, The Second Half

Our church finally stumbled upon a new rector,
 she is wonderful.
I greeted her with this card.

I began what will hopefully be more mosaics
inspired by the photographs of KerriFar

I started making 3D suncatchers
and when our good friends moved
out of our neighborhood,
I gave this one to warm their new house.

My friend Deborah began leading interfaith services at our church.

Finally, I set up coloring pages for sale on our etsy shop

in the midst of self doubts, I created a pug mosaic

The Fit got personalized

A client saw one in our house and asked for three bigger ones.  One of the biggest commissions of the year was created by Margaret

Any time any one asks for three Dr Ed's mandalas, has to be a highlight of the year.  I also was commissioned to make one for Dr Ed's daughter

End of the year date at the art museum

and there was that magical time
being inside what I called
 The Wernersville Tree


and I made pizza
and taught
and listened to jazz

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely look at the 1/2 year! The picture from the art museum is great. Wayne inside one of his own doodles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle ~ it has become a habit to duck behind sculptures.

      Delete
  2. perfectly gorgeous. esp. those three big mosaics.and the coloring pages? I am a CONVERT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MaryBeth ~ thank you. It was a gorgeous year indeed.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.