Today I am playing the RevGal Friday Five: Where is its home?
Tell us your favorite homes for five things, the places that you can always and reliably find them.
- a few years back a friend gave me the above handmade pouch, it hangs in my studio and it where I keep my scissors that is made to cut out stained glass pattern pieces.
- A drum that Mosaic Woman gave me sits by my chair of contemplation. Lately it has a new role in my spiritual life, but that is for another post.
- I never wore a pendant around my neck until a friend gave me cross she made based on one of my designs. It's second home is on the door knob next to our bed.
- Wallet, keys, phone, iPod, all goes in a tray on a bookcase by my bed. Only problem is all the papers I stuff in my pocket at work that also ends up in the tray.
- The pizza wheel is found in the same drawer every time we have guests over.