Monday, January 21, 2013

A Critter a Month: another studio goal




I started 2013 with only one animal in stock, my nuthatch mandala,

If that is not an indication that fans dig my critters, well, even I can see they are popular. Birds have dominated my glass zoo, but I don't want to limit myself by saying a bird a month. I am off to a fine start. I got word that I was highlighted on an Audubon Magazine blog on the same day I soldered my penguin.

Suggestions and commissions are always welcomed.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Audubon blog mention! I hope it brings some orders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audubon?!?!? FAR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Whatever leads you to such inspiration, keep right on going. The penguin is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.