Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crafting On Thursday- Got Glass?


Having made 20+ pieces since the end of the Holiday Craft Show frenzy, I got organized on the quilt my grandma made us back in 1991. We got four shows in five weeks and it all starts tomorrow when I leave work with a Dave to get set up at Owen J Roberts High School. Mosaic Woman will be at home getting her mosaics organized and will surely join me for the show on Saturday and Sunday from 10-4. See what she had to say about the show here.

Hope to see you at a show.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are going to be busy. Beautiful stuff you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara--- had a wave of over busy thoughts the other day, but they have passed by. Thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.