1. the blue-green glass that called out to be a mosaic got some wonderful compliments during the spring shows ~ more mandalas in my shop
2. Glass City Jazz:
3. Mosaic Woman's highly favored Glass... G is for Gold Smalti
4. Our Favorite Museum: Hate to shock you again, but we dig The Corning Museum of Glass where you can see:
5. Recently I taught my students about how the natural resources of the state influenced its development. One mentioned locale: Pittsburgh became king of glass by the 1800's because of the right type of sandstone and plenty of cheap fuel to transform it into glass.
6. Can I talk about glass without saying: Youghiogheny?
Nope. Which by the way is also the name of one of the best white water rafting locations in PA.
7. and why we call our newsletter (sign up here) No Bare Feet: